aberdeen-music

saturday - 8th - may - we had four bands, we now have one... so... ... ...

The Ghost Of Fudge

Originally posted by DR DRAKE:

I WAS RATHER ASSUMING YOU'D CHEATED. THE BAND THAT fucking capslock finish first in these things have usually been cheating....

i'll need to get home and find me bit of paper, then i might give you a shout... :)

Cant cheat on a poll:cheers: and I never PM'd anyone to vote for us:laughing: :O

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The Spike boys will not be silenced or denied. We praciced for 2 hours last night, our first practice since our last gig 6 weeks ago, and false modesty will not prevent me from saying that we proceeded to belt like a fucking horse with a hard-on! 2 gigs in 8 days coming up, so all those who say that they "keep meaning" to check us out can do exactly that on Friday 30th April and Saturday 8th May, at Drake's both nights. Come see us, we don't bite, although we might give you a little nibble if you're into that sort of thing.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It will be good, so see you there. Incidentally, my signature is from a quote by Pig Champion from Poison Idea. See, I KNEW there would be something you would like about us!

Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

It will be good, so see you there. Incidentally, my signature is from a quote by Pig Champion from Poison Idea. See, I KNEW there would be something you would like about us!

I dont like it....Spike are shite! em, wait a second....em Spike are ace:cheers: