aberdeen-music

yeah yeah yeahs

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

aye, i read an article about them a while ago and i can't wait to hear them. they have the most bizarre song titles aswell. i think it should be fairly mental!

La la la la la i think that was the best orgasm I ever had. Oh my god. Last night was so ace, I'm still jumping around and can't get Pin out of my head. Had a little tear in my eye when they played Maps and then rocked myself to death to Date With The Night. Bit gutted they didn't play Shot Down and I thought Modern Romance was totally weird to end on but it didn't matter because Karen looked so hot and Nick was fucking lush.

WOW WOW WOW. Got work now. YAY!!

I had a ticket, but I got all responsible and decided to help my parents gut my sisters room by breaking a radiator. The locust will certainly kill me for my error.

My girlfriend cruelly gave me the details, Karen-0's encore all wayne coynesque cape like and funky cat suit. I simmered with rage and joyed in corrupting little childrens eyes with bizzare while serving countless drunks as she was no doubt seducing KO in her eyes. Ha she missed the locust too though.

Chan Marshall rocks Karen-O's face though, Karen-O wouldn't come down and sit on yer toe during a gig eh?

Crossbones style eeey

Yeah! Last night was amazing. Entranc kicked things off very nicely. Hadn't heard of him before but he was a cool way to start the evenin with his one man band act. The Locust were awesome. I'd heard a bit fo them before but didnt know what to expect live. They were really tight, not exactly very much crowd interaction though but they were still awesome. They got an awful reception though. Im sure some people were booing.

The Yeah Yeah Yeah's were fantastic as they were when I saw them at Leeds. Every bit as good. Was a little bit disappointed that there was not "Bang" and suprised that they actually finished on "Modern Romance". How cool was it though when they played the Fever To Tell bonus track as the first song of the encore, what a response!

Yeah I never agreed with people booing bands - if you don't like it why don't you just bugger off to the bar or summat?

I don't think I've ever booed a band (except Karloff ;)) 'cause at least they're trying you know? I wonder how many of these booing naysayers have bands themselves?

That was the best gig I've been to in god knows how long! Ace! Perhaps largely due to fabulous opening of Ycontrol (fave song anyway) so from then they could do no wrong. And who else could look cool balancing a boot on their head?

Think the cape thing was something to do with the locusts. They were shit. pardon me. People did bugger off to the bar, and boo-ed from there. described as 'complete bollocks'. I was less harsh ont hem, but think modem screeching, blenders and locusts in blenders.

Originally posted by psydoll:

Didn't think that the average YYY fan would be into the Locust really. Seems a very strange choice of support but nevermind.

I bet I know someone that went that was booing... ;)

Not at all surprising really.

Look to the spouse.

The spouse is always the reason.

Ooh not long now.

Mr. You'll soon be on fire Mr.

Originally posted by jimr:

Not at all surprising really.

Look to the spouse.

The spouse is always the reason.

Ooh not long now.

Mr. You'll soon be on fire Mr.

The spouse shows me nothing so far unless you mean that guy in Liars as they're kinda more up the Locust's street that Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Is that it? Enlightenment shall be mine! Mwahahaha!