aberdeen-music

IMP - Constellation Records Show Ticket Competition

offramp

Interesting Music Promotions have a couple of free tickets for this gig (Wednesday - See Gigs & Events Forum) up for grabs!!!!!

All you have to do is come up with a list of words (four letters minimum) made

up from the letters C-O-N-S-T-E-L-L-A-T-I-O-N

I'll give you one to start with - STONE - that's how easy it is!!!

Send your lists back to interestingmusic@hotmail.co.uk by 18.00 on Tuesday when we will award the tickets to whoever has the most words.

Good luck...

www.myspace.com/interestingmusic

has anyone beat that graeme, im pretty sure i could get a few more if i really needed too

if french words are alowed then im over 100 :D edit: i just accidentally closed the wondow without saving, so no french words for me:(

has anyone beat that graeme, im pretty sure i could get a few more if i really needed too

if french words are alowed then im over 100 :D edit: i just accidentally closed the wondow without saving, so no french words for me:(

that's not really you getting 68 works though is it? that's you searching the internet for anagram generators and such like.

shurrup, and no i didnt search the internet for anagram generators, surely that would only give you words of the same number of letters?

maybe i did it the silly way, but i just took each letter as a starting point and looked for words

68 isn't cutting the mustard at this stage - one hour to go...........tick tock

• 3 weeks later...