aberdeen-music

Lost Season 3(includes SPOILERS)

Camie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craig C

Ep4 was brilliant IMO. The ending was good (two islands).

So what's the deal with Lost being shown on Sky One now? And is it true they're going to start showing season 3 in November? That's pretty cool if true.

So yeah, season 3 is great so far, which means I'm going to hate this 3 month gap after episode 6 :down:

Desmond rules.

Ep4 was brilliant IMO. The ending was good (two islands).

So what's the deal with Lost being shown on Sky One now? And is it true they're going to start showing season 3 in November? That's pretty cool if true.

So yeah, season 3 is great so far, which means I'm going to hate this 3 month gap after episode 6 :down:

Desmond rules.

Ach i don't care i'll still sneakily download it!

2 more episodes until the big break so exect the next two to be finale esque!

QUOTE]

channel 4 claimed that the drop off figures were too steep to justify 20mil a season (pretty sure that's the figure I heard) so Sky stepped in, for a change. they've got seasons 3-4 with the first 6 of season 3 starting in november. Don't know the exact date they start showing though.

Yeh that or it could be that they really only wanted the tailies for short term. One of the main purposes of the tailies was to learn about the others(or the other others) and for Bernard and Rose to reunite.

What is it with their fruit stand they have now?

It's turning into Swiss bloody Family Robinson

I'm a bit gutted that Ecko is dead, i though that he was fast becoming one of the best characters. Although I do get the feeling he'll be appearing in quite a few hallucinations/flashbacks. He just seems like the type of character that will guide people (John Locke mainly).

However eventhough I was gutted he died, it did make for a good twist and a great episode! Not just the usual "Oh he survived... just. Through some miracle...".

I want more about Desmond this upcoming episode!!! :popcorn:

Jack was fantastic in that episode, he was absolutely brutal. Slitting kidneys, elbowing people in the face in surgery.

I didn't know if he was going to go with Juliette's plan or actually save Ben, and then he does neither and slits open the guys kidney, giving him an hour. Absolutely genius.

One of the best lines of the show ever, after Jack tells Ben he's not going to save him from his terminal tumour.

Ben - I'm very disappointed Jack

Jack - Well you won't be disappointed for very long.

Back of the net!

He gets a lot of criticism but I love Jack.

His character is really complex.

That Sawyer is a lucky guy.

Jack was fantastic in that episode, he was absolutely brutal. Slitting kidneys, elbowing people in the face in surgery.

I didn't know if he was going to go with Juliette's plan or actually save Ben, and then he does neither and slits open the guys kidney, giving him an hour. Absolutely genius.

One of the best lines of the show ever, after Jack tells Ben he's not going to save him from his terminal tumour.

Ben - I'm very disappointed Jack

Jack - Well you won't be disappointed for very long.

Back of the net!

fucking cunts, thats one helluva cliffhanger to leave us on...

wonder what kate n sawyer will do, being on annother island and all... mind you, 2 miles of water is only like a 2 hour swim...

Guest Craig C

So who's Jacob then?

I wasn't to keen on episode 6 to be honest. Ending the episode half way through a conversation wasn't the best cliff hanger on earth. Also, who do you all reckon the eye patch guy is?