aberdeen-music

new my minds weapon member

thechebb

to be honest, i had noticed that weapon always get raped on this site and wanted to see it for myself, i must admit, i'm pretty gutted noone bothered to do the "fuck weapon" card. i was hoping the bitch-fest would be at least moderately amusing.

i was actually named niall, but chebb felt right when registering. so fucking sue me if you dont like it.

I'd like to believe that Ben'll rap your knuckles for this kinda posting ;)

Guest Tam o' Shantie
to be honest, i had noticed that weapon always get raped on this site and wanted to see it for myself, i must admit, i'm pretty gutted noone bothered to do the "fuck weapon" card. i was hoping the bitch-fest would be at least moderately amusing.

moment_133.jpg

See this guy? He's smarter and more socially aware than you.

i was actually named niall, but chebb felt right when registering. so fucking sue me if you dont like it.

You are a moron.

i had noticed that weapon always get raped on this site and wanted to see it for myself

So let's be clear about this - you wanted to see what you had already seen 'for yourself'? That's just fucking scary.

ahahahaaa!!

i bet he finished typing that then thought to himself "yeah i've shown all those cunts...."

yes we will, we will dance in glee about it.

when i posted it i read it back and thought "OMG that pwned everyone, i'm so hardXcore"

i was obviously mistaken to think that people would be nice.

ben has smacked me up and down his flat and now i have to formally apologise. i will never do that again, please forgive me

yes we will, we will dance in glee about it.

when i posted it i read it back and thought "OMG that pwned everyone, i'm so hardXcore"

i was obviously mistaken to think that people would be nice.

ben has smacked me up and down his flat and now i have to formally apologise. i will never do that again, please forgive me

most humourless post ever :(

And I think that's enough for this thread. So what have we learned?

Posting merely to try and justify your own persecution complex doesn't do anyone any good.

This site is only ever going to be as good as the people who post on it - you get out of it what you put in. That's what it's here for.

Quite a few people need to think about posting less, and contributing more.

Closed. Let's move on.