aberdeen-music

VOLT/TAKE A WORM/ZILLAH now at NO 17...above The Portals, Castlegate

Dizzy Storm

and for anyone's that a bit unsure about the venue...whereabouts/what the hell it is (!).....

NO 17 (as its called) is above a pub called The Portals...so basically its a function room that we're puting a PA into a la East Neuk stylee!! if you're looking at the Castlegate from Union Street side, its over on the left...just beside the Peacock Visual Art entrance...its a blue door (which is always open anyway) just inside the doorway are some stairs...go up those...and you're there...and there we'll take 4 off of you!! :)

dont be scared...they sell glittery cowboy hats and tiaras behind the bar...and last gig there we were 3.60 for 2 vodka and cokes. yay! :up:

I thought this gig was yesterday for a second, and then today during the proceeding second. Got all geared up for nothing. :(

Roll on Saturday!

ah well you can get excited all over again on sat

Volt have told me that Arabrot, another great Norwegian noiserock trio, are gonna come up to aberdeen for this show. they're on tour and have some days off...if only i could put them on the bill...in fact if only i had my own venue!!! :down:

anyway... www.myspace.com/arabrot

ah well you can get excited all over again on sat

Volt have told me that Arabrot, another great Norwegian noiserock trio, are gonna come up to aberdeen for this show. they're on tour and have some days off...if only i could put them on the bill...in fact if only i had my own venue!!! :down:

anyway... www.myspace.com/arabrot

Fuctoff only play 9 mins, oh not they got a new song now so make that 9.5 but yeah surely that leaves at least 15 mins spare for Arabrot to play?

I wish you had that to!

Get your own venue.

You IMP guys sidle up to anyone with a venue, ask to put on gigs, present us with some of the best acts to come to Aberdeen, treat the bands so well they don't want to leave, get average to great audiences in the door and then slope back off into the night. I wish you had a venue...;):love:

Shaz for Mayor!

(I may be incoherent as I am not awake yet) o_O

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Aye, was a decent night. Shame Take A Worm To Weep didn't play, Maxi keeps raving about them, wanted to see what the fuss was about.

Fuctoff - Fuck aye.

Volt - Not really my thing.

Zillah - Decent.