aberdeen-music

Lionel Richie @ AECC

Rob

the video is appalling.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AtkQs1MI5k

If you forward it to 4:47 you'll see the most horrific / hilarious moment in music video history.

Can't access Youtube from the office (stupid internet police ruining MY fun), but remind me - is that the bit where he has a quick squeeze of her jubblies then blames someone else?...

...or is it the bit where he stands behind her making exaggerated pelvic thrusts and does the old "tongue in the cheek" blowjob gag whilst his mates (The Commodores, I guess) all piss themselves laughing???

Can't access Youtube from the office (stupid internet police ruining MY fun)' date=' but remind me - is that the bit where he has a quick squeeze of her jubblies then blames someone else?...

...or is it the bit where he stands behind her making exaggerated pelvic thrusts and does the old "tongue in the cheek" blowjob gag whilst has mates (The Commodores, I guess) all piss themselves laughing???[/quote']

worse, much worse... it's when the blind student that art teacher Lionel has been grooming / perving over turns her sculture round.

Seriosuly, if I was Lionel and someone made a thing like that of me then, blind or not, she'd get a swift kick in the chops and the bust busted over her head.