aberdeen-music

Charity Fundraiser 6th September - Tears of Grace, Fahrenheit, Fluffies, Sam Beaton

Sam_b

the gig through the eyes of stewcat:

Sam Beaton- two words: Fuckin' Yaldy! Zogurts Very best!...Best antifolker this side of scotland! Brill set shame it wasnt longer.

Fluffy and the Rainbow Bunnies (Knights of the Brown Fridge) really tight set - loved the tribute to steve irwin...highlights include bi-polar disco bear and checkers....next time you'll catch them is the zoghurt night in november with DUFUS!

Tears of grace - shite band*. Amazing drummer.

Fahrenheit 9/11- i give them 9 out of 11.....pish, unless you like trivium and/or metal.

*i say shite, i mean crap and not to my taste

worst i;ve seen TOG play in a long time (no offence ben... but your drumming was allover the place las tnight)

i disagree! Bens Drumming was spot on! No problem in that department.

Ive only seen TOF thrice times in my life...that was the worst.

The singing was off, alot of out of time playing...nae good at'ta!

to put it in numbers: 5 out of 10 ...yet 4 of that 5 was earned by Ben.

Well anyway.

Sam made lots of dosh. Huzzah . 3 out of 5 tog members were togetehr at a gig last night and we just had a laugh about it - these things happen. If anyoe is interested in seeing TOG make an effort to redeem ourselves after that spectacularly below par performance - come along to club bracket on september 20th at tunnels.