aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

Guest DustyDeviada
i can't decide if this thread is a wind up or someone seriosuly thinks that posting pictures of herself here and describing a band member as "yummy" is a good idea.

Either way' date=' I've had a laugh.

Still think she's an alduterous hoor though.[/quote']

I think it's bullshit, especially after her last post.

i can't decide if this thread is a wind up or someone seriosuly thinks that posting pictures of herself here and describing a band member as "yummy" is a good idea.

Either way' date=' I've had a laugh.

Still think she's an alduterous hoor though.[/quote']

i didn't set out to post a pic but i mean as long as i'm here..........

Only one way to prove that sparkles is who she says she is: a picture of her holding up today's newspaper... naked.

well im going to drummonds on saturday so i'll prove use wrong.

and yeah i have seen the drummonds toilets as i've occasionally been in both the ladies and the men's. still think if they were going for decorating them they should hav at least taken out the minging doors on the toilets with all the writing on it.

Guest DustyDeviada
this is aberdeen music' date=' no filters here...

CUNT BASTARD BITCH WANKER FUCK SHIT ANAL VAGINA DICK BLOW JOB PENIS HEPRES ect.ect.

see![/quote']

What's hepres? Sounds nasty... ;)

EDIT: Bah, too slow!

groupies ? what groupies ?

:love: i'm gonna drag him down into the toilets and give him the bl0w j0b of his life

I think Carol Vorderman and Natalie Imbruglia are cracking, I think you should put up another pic , how do we know it isn't someone else?.

Hell it might be the guy himself trying and succeeding in getting his gig attention.

Would you be up for a game of Countdown ? I would prefer you to do the numbers with an Oz accent though , it would be like a 4 some with only 2 people actually being present and wouldn't involve swapping liquids unless they are lager.

I think Carol Vorderman and Natalie Imbruglia are cracking' date=' I think you should put up another pic , how do we know it isn't someone else?.

Hell it might be the guy himself trying and succeeding in getting his gig attention.

Would you be up for a game of Countdown ? I would prefer you to do the numbers with an Oz accent though , it would be like a 4 some with only 2 people actually being present and wouldn't involve swapping liquids unless they are lager.[/quote']

Four?

Oh yeah. Carl Vorderlord, Natalie Imbrugliooli, Biz and Biz 4!