aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

Guest bluesxman
Groupies are ultimately a let down though' date=' they don't let you do quite as much stuff as they tell you they'll let you do to them :down:[/quote']

On the flipside, think how many groupies have rabidly pursued the object of their affections all night only to find they are packing less than a hamster on a frosty morning. Probably just decide it wasn't worth it in the end.

Sparkles must qualify for shittest groupie of all time though, scared off by some little girlie speaking to him.

I'm still certain that Sparkles/Hoss is one man living an online fantasy or summat.

do they sound anything like Sparklehorse?

A really shit tribute act that want to play all the songs to an audinece but chicken out at the last minute before they are meant to hit the stage!

I wonder if I was the bald axe murderer referred to or if it was Euan (sp). Hmmmmmmo_O

A really shit tribute act that want to play all the songs to an audinece but chicken out at the last minute before they are meant to hit the stage!

I wonder if I was the bald axe murderer referred to or if it was Euan (sp). Hmmmmmmo_O

i'm not chicken, just dd not see the point in hanging around for nothing

no offence about the axe murderer comment

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Um Jake' date=' it's highly likely that this is actually the guy fucking about.[/quote']

Um Phil, I'd kinda gathered that, just having some fun here.

I must admit...

What a let down!

And you went to Jumping Jacks?????? That's even less dignified than promising to suck a guy off in Drummonds toilet & advertising it on the internet.

I went to Jumping Jacks and felt abused - it was horrendous - bad bad music and horridly attired clientele apparently loving it ,it was like being in Tenerife or Ibiza - fucking HELL , BLOODY ROASTING and shite music, I felt far more abused than being used by groupies as some sort of lollipop in their strange - let's see if I can suck your brain through the end of your cock shennanigans.

Anyway ....Sparkles - like Cynthia plastercaster may be slagged by all the straights, but once again I must applaud her outrageous behaviour, it's been a hoot.

I went to Jumping Jacks and felt abused - it was horrendous - bad bad music and horridly attired clientele apparently loving it ' date='it was like being in Tenerife or Ibiza - fucking HELL , BLOODY ROASTING and shite music, I felt far more abused than being used by groupies as some sort of lollipop in their strange - let's see if I can suck your brain through the end of your cock shennanigans.

Anyway ....Sparkles - like Cynthia plastercaster may be slagged by all the straights, but once again I must applaud her outrageous behaviour, it's been a hoot.[/quote']

Youre applauding her 'outrageous behaviour'???? outrageous as in she didnt approach me cos i was talking to a 'little girl'?????? oooh how rock n roll!!! this threads been a hoot but SERIOUSLY??? can anyone believe this bullshit????

Guest DustyDeviada
i could be' date='yes! but im also you apparently! you could be me too? if you are me, im off for a ham shank.......[/quote']

Hoss, there's only one way to prove you are Stuart... but please don't do it naked.

No' date=' but it's funny anyway.

Well, it was funny last week - it's a bit boring this week, to be honest.[/quote']

it was funny til i joined in!does anyone know who sparkles is? everyone here knows my name, does anyone know hers?? ive enjoyed my fifteen minutes of fame.....kinda..... now back to the music... any comments about the gig on sat? apart from the fact i screwed up the first song cos i coodna hear me bass. my highlight was havin to sing falsetto hawkins/bellamy style to cover up amys croak(she had a cold) on 'see what i see'

Guest DustyDeviada
it was funny til i joined in!does anyone know who sparkles is? everyone here knows my name' date=' does anyone know hers?? ive enjoyed my fifteen minutes of fame.....kinda..... now back to the music... any comments about the gig on sat? apart from the fact i screwed up the first song cos i coodna hear me bass. my highlight was havin to sing falsetto hawkins/bellamy style to cover up amys croak(she had a cold) on 'see what i see'[/quote']

Well, I wasn't there, but I thought you looked hot.

it was funny til i joined in!does anyone know who sparkles is? everyone here knows my name' date=' does anyone know hers?? ive enjoyed my fifteen minutes of fame.....kinda..... now back to the music... any comments about the gig on sat? apart from the fact i screwed up the first song cos i coodna hear me bass. my highlight was havin to sing falsetto hawkins/bellamy style to cover up amys croak(she had a cold) on 'see what i see'[/quote']

Thouroughly enjoyed the gig. Your vox were a fitting addition to Amy's crackle, bless... (Amy told me to say this but I wanted to anyway).:up:;)

Thouroughly enjoyed the gig. Your vox were a fitting addition to Amy's crackle' date=' bless... (Amy told me to say this but I wanted to anyway).:up:;)[/quote']

Cheers dude!! we'll be better when we actually practice! since i joined a couple o months ago ive done more gigs than practices with her by a ratio of about 2:6! scarily true!and im still improvising the bass lines... but i like to play that way!