aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

Guest DustyDeviada

Conspiracy Theory #1: The US Government itself was responsible for 9/11.

Conspiracy Theory #2: Sparkles is actually a bloke (possibly "Jebus" himself?) and this whole thread is an elaborate ruse to get desperate, horny men to go to Drummonds on Saturday. This theory is backed up by the fact that "she" has yet to post a picture of "herself" holding today's newspaper. Naked. Even though we know that "she" has a camera.

Guest bluesxman
Conspiracy Theory #1: The US Government itself was responsible for 9/11.

Conspiracy Theory #2: Sparkles is actually a bloke (possibly "Jebus" himself?) and this whole thread is an elaborate ruse to get desperate' date=' horny men to go to Drummonds on Saturday. This theory is backed up by the fact that "she" has yet to post a picture of "herself" holding today's newspaper. Naked. Even though we know that "she" has a camera.[/quote']

RE #2 - that seemed kinda obvious after the first couple of posts.

Guest DustyDeviada
RE #2 - that seemed kinda obvious after the first couple of posts.

Obviously not to Bob given his increasingly desperate attempts to get into Sparkles' pants. ;)

Guest DustyDeviada
It's a double bluff' date=' of course.[/quote']

Exactly, now put those 3.2 megapixels to good use and lets have a picture of you with today's newspaper.

well' date=' you'll never get it finished if your stalking guitarists on here, will you????

bloody stoodents.....[/quote']

I guess not but this is way more fum than my work!

I'm not stalking him...yet! i wouldn't stalk him anyway i'm not a nut case!

And still no clothed photo with todays paper......

gawd this thread reeks of the bullshit.....

:)

Well where's your pic with today's paper!

I don't have to justify myself anyway

That's entirely do-able on my part as i could nip downstairs in Bruce Millers and get one' date=' take a photo with one using one of our display cameras, post it into photo bucket and link it here. However, i can't be arsed and almost everyone on here knows who i am so there wouldn't be a point: this is me though-

www.myspace.com/how_to_start_a_fire

As your identity is the one that's in question, i think its a reasonable request.

Oh Yeah?

i can't exactly strip down naked in college can i!

With your extensive knowledge of BJs and pub toilets I thought naughtily stripping in the bogs and taking pics at college would be right up your alley.

I'm still not convinced you are not some bloke though, your eagerness to wrap your gums aroon a strangers plumbs is mystifying.