aberdeen-music

arkade projects news....

Dizzy Storm

been a few changes in the arkade camp recently...and a few more to come...so just thought i'd post a wee update...(for those that give a shit!)

firstly, no more gigs until september now...phew...cant remember the last time i felt like i had a summer 'off'...but yes aberdeen gets very quiet punter-wise in the summer and there's better things to go do/see/visit, which is exactly what i'll be doing :D

as most of you will know, maxi is no longer part of arkade projects...he got wise to how much hassle this promoting malarky is!!! so he's off to be in a real band again :band: drive bunches of broke losers on tour (!) organise the odd diy gig...and most importantly have a holiday as well this summer... you're missed though maxi...you know, he could take a horse to water, AND make it drink!! ;) xx

so, there will still be Arkade shows after the summer...just not as often, (as im in the process of developing my tour booking skills and setting up my own little company which will incorporate a few new things for me....) expect to see collaborations with other local like minded promotors/labels/people on future shows....confirmed acts for the rest of the year include SEPT: NOXAGT, BLACK SUN/ATAVIST/OPAQUE, OCT: MANHATTAN SKYLINE, VOLT & DYSE, and NOV: GATECHIEN...see, i have my favourites ;)

oh, and the Arkade name will be going too....time for change all round huh?!

enjoy the summer!! (hmm thats a laugh in this country isnt it...)

sharon :love:

Whoooooaaaaa...

All good stuff Shaz but I must say that folk moved on from Arkade because you are simply impossible to work with!

(hehehehe Obviously kidding)

Glad to hear your taking a break and there is a re-branding taking place, fresh head and all that is very important but most importantly

OPAQUE

Without question one of my most memorable gigs from thone wee bar we had! What is the line up now as I beleive it has changed?

J:kiss:

Just looked at your 'presents' bit again, its a mighty wee list and you should hold a competition to see if anyone can guess your company name...:up: o_O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...