The FezMonkey Birthday Party

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Take me with you!!!!

remember you're finding me a bride!!

tall' date=' vegan/veggie, non-smoker must like metal/hxc & punk.

:up:[/quote']

Stop using these boards to try and get laid.

any space for a shit hot band from leicester called cousin scampi (did a 10" on force fed) on that bill?

they only need 20-25 mins and are a fucking excellent punky/hardcore/metal assualt. at times like take a worm for a walk week, at other times raised fist, at other times lightning bolt at other times the plot to blow up the eiffel tower

www.myspace.com/cousinscampi

would be a shame to see gigs clash on the same night, as small enclosed area, shutter and some others are playing in drummonds on same night

any space for a shit hot band from leicester called cousin scampi (did a 10" on force fed) on that bill?

they only need 20-25 mins and are a fucking excellent punky/hardcore/metal assualt. at times like take a worm for a walk week' date=' at other times raised fist, at other times lightning bolt at other times the plot to blow up the eiffel tower

[url']www.myspace.com/cousinscampi

would be a shame to see gigs clash on the same night, as small enclosed area, shutter and some others are playing in drummonds on same night

I'd be cool with that, but Jenni's put a 5 band limit on particular gigs for some reason. That's why there were only 5 bands at FezMonkey Vs Underflow when there should have been 6 :down:

Will Today We Fight be put on last.

That will enable the GFN guys to hurry down to see TWF! after our gig.

The running order will be:

Anavris

BenCozine

Radio Lucifer

Hot Mangu

Today We Fight

I think. That's not 100% yet. Allowances have to be made, as some people are in more than one of the bands and will need breaks between performances (eg. Tim is in BenCozine AND TWF)