aberdeen-music

Hairdressers

Lemonade

I got my very long hair all chopped off last year at the hairdresser above Toni & Guy on Union Street' date=' they were good, it cost around £20, but it was done by a hot redhead with mah-ussive knockers so it was worth it.[/quote']

That's a very good point. I'd forgotten about that place. That was like a year ago and I've been having shit haircuts in barber's shops since then. I'll go there. Hopefully the boobie-tastic redhead still works there.

It's true' date=' for a pervert like me, boobage is [i']muy importante. Possibly even more so than the quailty of the haircut. Perhaps the original post should read "Where can I get a haircut from a girl with great tits?"

Word up bitch!

change the thread title!

ah' date=' but do you get a tit in the back of your head when you get a hair cut? and do they wear low cut tops, so when she bends down to cut your fringe you get a look at "the top o the mountain" so to speak ;)[/quote']

perverts!

having said that, did anyone ever have a really hot dentist?

the one i had was REALLY hott.

i didn't even need any anaesthetic when she was leaning over me ;)

(please note: spelling "hot" with and extra "t" is the "in thing" right now. it's for extra emphasis. also note that an extra "t" will have no effect. "hot" with 2 "ts'" only)

I went to the place that I thought was above Toni & Guy, but it's not, it's above some other hairdresser. The ample-boobed redhead wasn't there, but I got a very friendly Polish girl who gave me a decent haircut for £19. Her fingers smelled a little bit like potatoes though.

• 2 weeks later...

as i've said before, if anyone wants a free haircut then let me know, i work at dare and the whole team does training on a thursday morning (colours aren't free but a lot cheaper.) unless it's a specific type of training day you'll get what you ask for. xx