aberdeen-music

Vinyl

lynne

dont know gemm. anyway i meant if she said what she was after then maybe people could direct her better to more specific and cheaper sites based on what she was looking for.

and seeing as she didnt say till after i posted...meh

in the case of the Bromheads Jacket 7" then I think Ebay is your best bet - they seem to be limited to 500 copies to experct to pay money for them.

Gemm has items from record stores all over the world. Again, expect to pay money for limited / out of print releases.

there's no such thing as "cheaper" sites when you're looking for stuff like this - if you don't get it when it is released initially then you'll have to pay a bit more in the long run for it. and, remember, most decent record shops will have acccess to the same websites and will price the item according to the market value - I mean, who's going to sell a 500 copy, out of print 7" single for 1.99 when it's going for about a tenner more on ebay? Nobody is that daft.

check froogle or kelkoo to see if any shops are out there selling it cheap (unlikely). otherwise spend money on it.

most decent record shops will have acccess to the same websites and will price the item according to the market value - I mean' date=' who's going to sell a 500 copy, out of print 7" single for 1.99 when it's going for about a tenner more on ebay? Nobody is that daft.

[/quote']

people are buying our records on ebay for 7 when we're still selling them on our myspazz for 4. some people are just too daft to look elsewhere...