aberdeen-music

Guns N Roses UK Tour

Stephen

His hairline was going the way of mine over ten years ago' date=' is that a braided wig he wears nowadays? He looked like he was generally out of breath in that Sweet Child clip, not surprising he can't quite get the vocals. Given his age and lack of performance activity in recent years it's hardly surprising.[/quote']

He did look a tad on the beefy side I have to admit. Really hard to make a judgement based on this clip though - the band (when you can hear them) give a more or less note for note rendition, sadly though the soundman leaves them sounding like they are being played back through a shitty boombox at the other end of the stadium. As a result Axl's vocal sounds really exposed in the mix and highlights the weaknesses - further compounded by his own shitty sound mix. Had the band been at decent volume I reckon he would've sounded a lot better.

Still not going to bother with a ticket to see his G'n'R "tribute" act though even if part of me still wants to see "Chinese Democracy" prove everyone wrong.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic