aberdeen-music

All you 'amazing' Aberdeen bass players...

empty-words

harmonics are pretty simple on it. fair enough the chord 1s are harder. but id say guitar harmoics seem harder (from my point of view as a bass player)

I wouldn't know to be honest' date=' but I find doing 6-string harmonics an absolute caker, but I've never [i']consciously heard a bass player do it and assumed it would be difficult with those muckle big strings.

DZL

harmonics are pretty simple on it. fair enough the chord 1s are harder. but id say guitar harmoics seem harder (from my point of view as a bass player)

He is playing false harmonics in places, which on a 3 octave fretless neck is far far harder than playing harmonics on a guitar IMO. Taking in mind his intonation is next to perfect.

:up: Thats just amazin' date=' to play that well id have to give up work and play 9hrs a day for years, ill definately be keepin a look out for that guys work. Superb![/quote']

Ye he is amazing, and dosnt seem to have the regognition(sp) that the likes of Wooten, Hamm, Clark have. He as a new album out, called soliloquy or something. All solo bass pieces. its amazing.