aberdeen-music

Tool - 10,000 secrets of the artwork

Untitled

......Fuckin Tool fan.............:p

Youre endless predictable comments inspire me no end............

Where do you get such an incredible intelligence :)

Think for yourself, question authority. Tool doesn't insult people's intelligence but i bet your bands do :)

So many these days are lacking inspiration ;)

Think for yourself' date=' question authority. Tool doesn't insult people's intelligence but i bet your bands do :)

So many these days are lacking inspiration ;)[/quote']

hehehehe

Think for yourself' date=' question authority. Tool doesn't insult people's intelligence but i bet your bands do :)

So many these days are lacking inspiration ;)[/quote']

Well, that's me told.

*goes back to listening to uninspiring music that is uninspiring due to the fact that it cannot be combined with two other tracks that are just full of noise and ambience for ages and that everyone can beef the composer about how forward thinking they are, because who needs a good song when you can combine three shit ones?*

that'd just give the sound engineers arse a heedache getting that in sync!

frightening thing is, according to an interview with mr Carey in the rythum magazine this month, he says he doesn't play to a click track...

now is he lying, or part machine ?

Well' date=' that's me told.

*goes back to listening to uninspiring music that is uninspiring due to the fact that it cannot be combined with two other tracks that are just full of noise and ambience for ages and that everyone can beef the composer about how forward thinking they are, because who needs a good song when you can combine three shit ones?*[/quote']

About time you knew your role in society ;)

Your comments are uninspiring, non productive and very negative. Sums you up as a person :)

Go back and read kerrang and leave people who enjoy tool, what they do and what tool stands for alone or else everyone will lable you and put you in your tiny corner that you are currently in.

Someone informed me support for Tool will be Isis. If it is' date=' I'm going to cream my pants not once, but in fact twice. :)[/quote']

Isis put outa bulliten on myspace a month or so back saying it wasn'tgoingto be them as theywereinthe studio recording new stuff at that time. Would have been goodthough.I have heard that there might not be any support and tool would play for longer than normal.