aberdeen-music

Wasted State on Myspace...

Jeid

Ok, we're not from Aberdeen, but I used to live there and still visit the forum often enough that I feel I should put a link to the two songs we recently recorded.

We've only been together a very short while(this recording was the first time we'd actually heard bass on either of the two tracks). The lyrics for "So I'll Leave" were written at the studio. Not that this is any excuse for anything, just letting you know, we're damn new.

Do your worst!

www.myspace.com/wastedstateuk

:up:

Cheers

Jamie

Ok' date=' we're not from Aberdeen, but I used to live there and still visit the forum often enough that I feel I should put a link to the two songs we recently recorded.

We've only been together a very short while(this recording was the first time we'd actually heard bass on either of the two tracks). The lyrics for "So I'll Leave" were written at the studio. Not that this is any excuse for anything, just letting you know, we're damn new.

Do your worst!

[url']www.myspace.com/wastedstateuk

:up:

Cheers

Jamie

Hmm.... this is an odd one. The vox sound really good and well recorded, but the instruments sound like they were recorded in a garage. Despite that though I like the track called So I'll Leave, you can hear it's a good tune, but the guitars espesh sound sort of 'scratchy' - through a processor pedal by any chance?

You're singer's really good as well. Thumbs up :up:

To be 100% honest with you, I'm not overly chuffed with the production myself. The guitars were actually put through my Mesa Boogie head(it was the first time I'd had a chance to crank the thing up, so I hadn't dialled in a great tone)

But, for £120, the guy wasted his time recording us and didn't charge us anything for mastering it. Probably just as well. Think we'll only use him for demo purposes in future though.

Thanks for the comments though guys :)

Hmm.... this is an odd one. The vox sound really good and well recorded' date=' but the instruments[b'] sound like they were recorded in a garage. Despite that though I like the track called So I'll Leave, you can hear it's a good tune, but the guitars espesh sound sort of 'scratchy' - through a processor pedal by any chance?

You're singer's really good as well. Thumbs up :up:

i liked that sound too