aberdeen-music

Tears Of Grace, Fahrenheit, Debassed, Seventh Circle

Well seventh cirlce are doing for whom the bell tolls

fahrenheit are doing puppets

debassed are doing fuel

tog might be doing a cover' date=' if so it will be welcome home.[/quote']

Wrong. Seventh Circle are doing Puppets. From what I heard Fahrenheit were doing Battery. Now that would be awesome.

From my biased point of view I thought all went well. We tried to record our set to release as free live EP, but a faulty lead was used to connect the minidisc to the sound system. :(

We're playing 12th June with All Stations Down and My Downfall and one other band TBC. We'll be recording that instead. Although I haven't heard either of the confirmed bands, the promo company apparently have so we'll see how it goes.

From my biased point of view I thought all went well. We tried to record our set to release as free live EP' date=' but a faulty lead was used to connect the minidisc to the sound system. :(

We're playing 12th June with All Stations Down and My Downfall and one other band TBC. We'll be recording that instead. Although I haven't heard either of the confirmed bands, the promo company apparently have so we'll see how it goes.[/quote']

for 'promo company' read - me and gary from tog arsing about.

We're playing 12th June with All Stations Down and My Downfall and one other band TBC. We'll be recording that instead. Although I haven't heard either of the confirmed bands' date=' the promo company apparently have so we'll see how it goes.[/quote']

Eeeh...no you're nae mate. My Downfall don't exist anymore.

Is there something I've not been told about?