aberdeen-music

ISP's

Guest MDP

Guest onlynik
i have 8meg bulldog broadband and i've had no problems.

/x

Not everyone live in an area where LLU has begun. 3500 BT exchanges were upgraded to ADSL Max at the end of March. As nearly everyone in Aberdeen has to use BT lines 8 meg is something new up here.

Not everyone live in an area where LLU has begun. 3500 BT exchanges were upgraded to ADSL Max at the end of March. As nearly everyone in Aberdeen has to use BT lines 8 meg is something new up here.

man, i rule :D

they've only just got broadband of any kind in laurencekirk tho. check the nick of them!

/x

I'd just like to say that I got 8 meg Adsl today' date=' from freedom2surf. :)[/quote']

How's it shaping up? I'm on the verge of leaving Plusnet if they don't offer a way to jump the queue soon to get the upgrade. I'm only on a monthly contract with them and the activation fee is paid, so getting out is easy..

aol is shit' date=' for starters you HAVE to use the aol browser, or if you use firefox or ie you have to keep the aol browse r open. and because aol works through ie you get all the flaws of it too. the only thing i like about it is the quickness of checking emails.[/quote']

Yeah if you have a modem/router you don't need to have the AOL software at all, if you want to check your emails you can use thunderbird/outlook or check vie aol.co.uk, you can use the stand alone AIM as well so you don't miss people on that, plus add on the fact they are upgrading everyone over the next month or so.

Guest onlynik
How's it shaping up? I'm on the verge of leaving Plusnet if they don't offer a way to jump the queue soon to get the upgrade. I'm only on a monthly contract with them and the activation fee is paid' date=' so getting out is easy..[/quote']

Its really good, I'd recommend it to anyone.