aberdeen-music

Raw survivor series tour

Guest She-Wolf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know lots of people hate him because he 'allegedly' holds guys back and uses his influence to get better storylines for himself.

So what!

If i had knocked up the bosses daughter i would do the same.

It also helps that he is probably the best in-ring performer in the business today and he has excellent mic skills. Hes the King of Kings for gods sake!

31107pi.jpg

Bow down to the king!

Still' date=' he may be good but he's no Val Venis.

[img']http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/4994/autovenis.jpg

All hail King Dong!

I'm gonna try and get tickets for this the morn - I'm going to take my cousin's bairn as a feeble excuse for going - I won't mention the fact I watch Raw and Smackdown every week and follow it religiously!

Anyway, for you guys who have bought tickets before - In terms of quickness, is it best to go to AECC website and get tickets from there? What time will they go on sale? And what's the deal with the "sections" - is it best to get a seat slightly higher up - I assume the ringside seats are 50 bucks? I mean, are the cheapest seats total shite and offer no view whatsoever??!!!

Hopefully Davey Boy Smith's son is a firmly established RAW Superstar by the time they come to Aberdeen - I wouldn't mind seeing him. Apparantley he is shit hot.

Does anyone have any idea if Smackdown is coming here at any time - they often make one brand come the day after the other.

Cheers if you can help me.

Go to www.bookingsdirect.com

Try it in the middle of the night and you may get tickets early.

The most expensive ones are ground level, ringside and some of the tiered seats.

I like the floor ones but then im taller than most and get a good view. Elwood wants me to book the tiered ones so i probably will as he and stu are shortarses.

I have never been able to get ringside online. I think they may be kept back for peple who actually make an effort and queue.

Smackdown are just doing 1 show this tour and its in Manchester.

No chance of any SD stars turning up unexpected at Raw in Aberdeen as the TV taping for smackdown is the same night.

I'm gonna try and get tickets for this the morn - I'm going to take my cousin's bairn as a feeble excuse for going - I won't mention the fact I watch Raw and Smackdown every week and follow it religiously!

Anyway' date=' for you guys who have bought tickets before - In terms of quickness, is it best to go to AECC website and get tickets from there? What time will they go on sale? And what's the deal with the "sections" - is it best to get a seat slightly higher up - I assume the ringside seats are 50 bucks? I mean, are the cheapest seats total shite and offer no view whatsoever??!!!

Hopefully Davey Boy Smith's son is a firmly established RAW Superstar by the time they come to Aberdeen - I wouldn't mind seeing him. Apparantley he is shit hot.

Does anyone have any idea if Smackdown is coming here at any time - they often make one brand come the day after the other.

Cheers if you can help me.[/quote']

The arena's pretty small so you'll get a decent view from anywhere. Personally I'd pay 50 to get close enough to smell the sweat and maybe check out Trish Stratus' shapely bottom.

Go to www.bookingsdirect.com

Try it in the middle of the night and you may get tickets early.

The most expensive ones are ground level' date=' ringside and some of the tiered seats.

I like the floor ones but then im taller than most and get a good view. Elwood wants me to book the tiered ones so i probably will as he and stu are shortarses.

I have never been able to get ringside online. I think they may be kept back for peple who actually make an effort and queue.

Smackdown are just doing 1 show this tour and its in Manchester.

No chance of any SD stars turning up unexpected at Raw in Aberdeen as the TV taping for smackdown is the same night.[/quote']

Thanks for all that - most helpful.

Cheers :up:

It's a shame Stacey won't be there - Those legs.......................

It really is legit filth isn't it?

I bloody love it!

I can safely say that Stacy Keibler's legs are the best thing to happen to wrestling' date=' ever.

Mods, sorry if this is deemed unsuitable but...........

Oh my God Stacey's hot!

[img']http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/elwoodsodyssey2/stacey.jpg