aberdeen-music

Old Alyssa's Wish songs?

A.Pel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Edgar Prais are shite. They'll turn up at your house at stupid times in the morning, drink all your fucking wine, eat all your fucking loaf and generally just abuse you. The drummers got a gambling problem, boy thinks he knows all about poker, and that twat Watson has a shite taste in music! And to top it all off, the bastards think that moaning cunt Oberst is talented. pfft. Listen to The Police, they were a real band.

p.s. Jeid, get us a fry of cod from Scrabster, loon.

Fruit Twist is for poofters.

BackdoorSausageMerchants4Lyfexx

The Edgar Prais are shite. They'll turn up at your house at stupid times in the morning' date=' drink all your fucking wine, eat all your fucking loaf and generally just abuse you. The drummers got a gambling problem, boy thinks he knows all about poker, and that twat Watson has a shite taste in music! And to top it all off, the bastards think that moaning cunt Oberst is talented. pfft. Listen to The Police, they were a real band.

p.s. Jeid, get us a fry of cod from Scrabster, loon.

Fruit Twist is for poofters.

BackdoorSausageMerchants4Lyfexx[/quote']

Hahahaha.... fuckin class!!!

That boy Watson used to turn up at my house all the time too, cunt. Never drank wine though... strange.

I tell you what though, he told me this story about some bird who had goo on her leg... he asked her where it came from and she said it was dick goo cos she just got shafted at the bank.

Good times.....

Fuckin sausage merchants :p

i have quite a few alyssa's wish songs that i scaffed off camie and ian. they are good. morning lush is the best song ever (fuck off camie i know it was liber8 :D)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone got a video of the aw crew in action..? i know ive seen a viceo of morning lush performed in kef (i think it was kef) but i foolishley never saved it

cheers