aberdeen-music

Bromheads Jacket

lynne

RHL good gig, much better than the last time isaw you

Bromheads....what can i say, the gig kicked off, stage invasions......bouncers had no chance.....how did i end up on the deck.....

I have a wedding on saturday adn if i have bruises somneone will paY

anyway, fantastic gig!

Meh we played unbelieveably sketchy but we had ace fun and it was definately a HUGE learning experience for us - we'll improve for next time....honest :p

RHL were absolutely brilliant - as always. Definately one of the best bands in Aberdeen at the moment and hopefully will go on to bigger things.

Bromheads Jacket - I can see why people love, not really my style but they played well and the crowd were very very good.

A very good night.

Now that is what a gig is suppose to be like...

I fucking loved every minute of it, singing on stage and playing a little G'tar..

So glad that there was a good turn out and we didnt disapoint, TIm (singer) said that you all and he'll see you all soon... This was one of the best gig's he'd played..

Bromhead's (he shout's in a loud voice)

fucking amazing, just got up and im still buzzing, your right rowan thats exactly what a gig should be like, the crowd was amazing and tim is fucking ace. Got to sing a bit myself but didnt have the superstar knack of hindu to carry on, well done lad. Now get those good shoes rescheduled.

What a night

yeah had a great night. good to see that some bands actually encourage the crowd to interact and get involved, rather than just coming on , playing then fucking off.

crowd was fuckin nuts up front with me ross hindu and everyone else who was there.

more of the same in future please!!

respect to rowan for braving the stage and having the balls to have a bash on guitar, would have been absolute quality if he had played an entire song with them.

never mind rowan there's always next time.

All in all one of the best gig's i've been to in a long time..

I was so tempted to play some Libertines but i thought best not (didnt want to steal the limelight).. I guess looking back i should have played the whole of What If's...

Drink eh what you going to do?????

All in all one of the best gig's i've been to in a long time..

I was so tempted to play some Libertines but i thought best not (didnt want to steal the limelight).. I guess looking back i should have played the whole of What If's...

Drink eh what you going to do?????

wouldnt been fucking ace if you broke into time for heroes, best not tho eh, want to get wrecked again the nite

Such an awesome gig.

Level Four are being too pedantic about their preformance...shut up. Great.

Right Hand Left were on top form - I hadn't seen them since Christmas. I was enjoying a little sing along also.

Bromhead's were absoluetly immense. Definately way better than I'd expected and such a banter crowd (obvioulsy alcohol induced but nevertheless brilliant). I loved the song 'Lions On The Prowl'.

Why the fuck I got up on stage I'll never know.

Such an awesome gig.

Level Four are being too pedantic about their preformance...shut up. Great.

Right Hand Left were on top form - I hadn't seen them since Christmas. I was enjoying a little sing along also.

Bromhead's were absoluetly immense. Definately way better than I'd expected and such a banter crowd (obvioulsy alcohol induced but nevertheless brilliant). I loved the song 'Lions On The Prowl'.

Why the fuck I got up on stage I'll never know.

everyone has the right to get onstage

if you were "lynne" you are a legend.

we complimented you on your shirt! hehe

anyway, i think i have said this in another thread but yeah - bromheads were really ace! a lot of fun, great music, and brilliant with the crowd. i would definatly see them again when they come back.

stage invasion = the most fun.