aberdeen-music

Eastern Lane @ Cafe Drummond

Rob

They're the chaps that did "I Said Pig On Friday"' date=' aren't they?

Could be worth checking this one out.[/quote']

yeah they are. was my favourite single that year.

same night as Embrace which means I'll have to sell my ticket. Oh well.

Fuck me, April 12th is a very confusing day. According to my info, they're not playing, cos the gig which was originally scheduled for the Tunnels is now in Drummonds, and there's no mention of this band in the April 12th line up at Drumbles.

I beleive it's Kirk putting the gig on at Drummonds on the 12th, so maybe he'll clear that one up for us.

Fuck me' date=' April 12th is a very confusing day. According to my info, they're not playing, cos the gig which was originally scheduled for the Tunnels is now in Drummonds, and there's no mention of this band in the April 12th line up at Drumbles.

I beleive it's Kirk putting the gig on at Drummonds on the 12th, so maybe he'll clear that one up for us.[/quote']

Nae luck

I've just received an email from my mate who is the promoter and he has confirmed that Eastern Lane are definately playing on the 12th. He said that there are a couple of local bands supporting as well which could be the ones that are listed on Cafe Drummonds website

I've just received an email from my mate who is the promoter and he has confirmed that Eastern Lane are definately playing on the 12th. He said that there are a couple of local bands supporting as well which could be the ones that are listed on Cafe Drummonds website

Might be worth e-mailing him to tell him to get in touch with Eric as soon as possible about the night. Nowhere except the promoter for Eastern Lane is talking about Drummonds holding the gig, so there might've been a mixup somewhere.

The bands listed on the Drummonds website are all playing as part of the GFN night there. I suppose there's the possibility that Eastern Lane could be on afterwards, though. According to Red Lights Flash, Quik, At Long Last, Three Times Round and Phinius Gage, the gig on the 12th is going ahead.