aberdeen-music

new recording

ZeromiserY

holy shit duders, just heard new recording of neonfluxicide, lovin that shit.

E106 are my new favourite band. keep that shizzle coming. or i'll come to your house and rape your children

(cue aberdeen music scene taking that too seriously)

fuck y'all, E106 rule your asses. :popcorn:

(i'm old greeeg , you like bailys? do you love me?)

holy shit duders' date=' just heard new recording of neonfluxicide, lovin that shit.

E106 are my new favourite band. keep that shizzle coming. or i'll come to your house and rape your children

(cue aberdeen music scene taking that too seriously)

fuck y'all, E106 rule your asses. :popcorn:

(i'm old greeeg , you like bailys? do you love me?)[/quote']

Thanks man, you rock. We have another new tune out in a couple of weeks time called "Elemental".

Keep it metal:up:

Thanks man' date=' you rock. We have another new tune out in a couple of weeks time called "Elemental".

Keep it metal:up:[/quote']

seriously though, sounds like you guys have really gotten your shit together since the start of the year. maybe even a mr maxwell will be impressed with that one....

nah.

seriously though' date=' sounds like you guys have really gotten your shit together since the start of the year. maybe even a mr maxwell will be impressed with that one....

nah.[/quote']

Thanks man, that is very much appreciated. Well we now have a new guitarist and its full steam ahead. Rock n roll:up:

Went to the CKY website' date=' what one does Angel of Death look like? If you can tell me, I can get to work with some photoshopping just to embaress.:up:[/quote']

http://www6.islandrecords.com/cky/gallery.php

to fotos in to the right, fourth one down. so that - -

|

|

|

|

dont be offened , my brain makes these connections, theres a name for it. finding familiar patterns in random places.

(look at the pic from the gig at the moorings, the last pic of angel of death. photo shop the beard onto him and they'd look like brothers.)

(edit, that diagram doesnt look on the forum as it did when i was typing it, ignore it)