aberdeen-music

Drummonds - Sunday 12th

Davey_sc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*BREATHS*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

sorry but come on' date=' taking my top off is arrogant?

you try playing in that heat, anyway im a skinny fuck, what body do i have to be arrogant about?

Im sorry you dont like me not saying good things about your band, next time ill try :)[/quote']

i beleave that is one ownage point to milner:up:

i beleave that is one ownage point to milner:up:

Ha, Ross, you speak utter shite. :D

Milner - I don't mind you slagging off our band, if we couldn't take critics then we couldn't do gigs. I just think it was thoroughly, well, a bit 'sad', to take off your top. I got hot drumming, I managed with a top on.

Oh, and I liked your harmonising vocals, forgot to mention that earlier.

Ha' date=' Ross, you speak utter shite. :D

Milner - I don't mind you slagging off our band, if we couldn't take critics then we couldn't do gigs. I just think it was thoroughly, well, a bit 'sad', to take off your top. I got hot drumming, I managed with a top on.

Oh, and I liked your harmonising vocals, forgot to mention that earlier.[/quote']

do you sing whilst drumming?

Have you ever tried drumming and singing under those lights?

As everyone has stated IM A SKINNY FUCK, so why the hell would i try and show off my body?

BTW thanks for the compiment :)

To be honest...davey - if it was incubus, or the chilis or whatever taking their top off on a huge outdoor stage (where they are unlikely to get too hot) you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

I get hot whilst drumming - but i choose to keep my shirt on. Milner chooses to keep take his shirt off. No problemo - just the way milner likes to do it.

To be honest...davey - if it was incubus' date=' or the chilis or whatever taking their top off on a huge outdoor stage (where they are unlikely to get too hot) you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

I get hot whilst drumming - but i choose to keep my shirt on. Milner chooses to keep take his shirt off. No problemo - just the way milner likes to do it.[/quote']

exactly there is no arrogance about it, i simply get too hot. Different people sweat different amounts ect.