aberdeen-music

Avenged Sevenfold...?

unbroken

What does everyone think of them?

-Utterly boring with songs which go on too long

(Partly my view)

-Amazing!

I was reading metal hammer the other day, and some kid was going on about them, classing them as the best thing he has ever heard and telling everyone to hail 'Waking The Fallen'. I would rather not, it is one of the most average albums I have heard in awhile...

Tell you what, all hail The Bronx!

Scott

Guest highroller

didnt like Avenged sevenfold...too all over the place genre wise...tad cheesy...Atreyu slay them at that style of dark, gothic metal core....SLAY THEM!!!!

I saw Avenged Sevenfold at the Astoria and though they sucked and the singer kept doing this thing where he looked like he was jumping on one of those crappy aerobics trampolines and then taking sips of his water and not really doing much.

The Bronx rock all your Mums and I don't even know why I'm writing this because I don't care and I'm trying to update my LJ grrrrrrr.

I really like Avenged Sevenfold but I never picked them as being one of these bands that people would dislike so much - from magazines having a pop, from countless message board sessions and even the mighty Converge have had a go! Have to agree with the Atreyu and The Bronx praise and be pissed off once again that I didn't get tickets for Lostprophets/Avenged Sevenfold/The Bronx in Glasgow. :(