aberdeen-music

Underated TV Shows

jester1470

8 Simple rules on abc1 is great' date=' especially when they show 800 episodes in a row... Great when yr recovering from a hangover.[/quote']

what actually happened to the dad, abc1 sucks whenever im at my folks house cause they only seem to play a select few episodes every week. so ive seen some of them 8 times. but not seen others yet

i love the IT crowd. im rarely out no a friday cause thursday is always a big night out here, so i get to see it :-) funny as fuck. i dont laugh at many things but i laugh at this

what actually happened to the dad' date=' abc1 sucks whenever im at my folks house cause they only seem to play a select few episodes every week. so ive seen some of them 8 times. but not seen others yet[/quote']

I think they possibly only made 4 episodes, and I've seen each one about 20 times... Or maybe it's because abc1 is utter shite, I've still never sat down to watch that awful looking comedy with Andy Dick or that drama with the guy from "Go" in it...

I think they possibly only made 4 episodes' date=' and I've seen each one about 20 times... Or maybe it's because abc1 is utter shite, I've still never sat down to watch that awful looking comedy with Andy Dick or that drama with the guy from "Go" in it...[/quote']

I think Disney channel shows them all.

I think that's why.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bluesxman

I'm addicted to Masterchef Goes Large again this year. I don't know why, I never thought I would ever watch a cooking programme. Final on Friday though how will I spend my 18:30 -19:00 slot now....