aberdeen-music

Nookie Brron and Mayfair

Daedalian

Thanks to everyone who came ou to the gig on the 29th august! Saw people singing along with Falling Away which was fucking awesome *close to tears*! Thanks to stew and rachel for supporting us and bringing diwn people i hope they enjoyed our set! Apologies about my guitar cutting out i am going to take it to the Guitar Doctors.

EVERY female in aberdeen is stunning -we were discussing this on the way home - u aberdeen doods got it lucky. Anyway - we are gonna get Battery Living, Hexagonal Pensioners, Gracious Argo and USefull Idiot down to Glasgow sometime very soon so hopefully ya's will all come down for that.

Peace Brian xxx

Originally posted by Daedalian

Thanks to everyone who came ou to the gig on the 29th august! Saw people singing along with Falling Away which was fucking awesome *close to tears*! Thanks to stew and rachel for supporting us and bringing diwn people i hope they enjoyed our set! Apologies about my guitar cutting out i am going to take it to the Guitar Doctors.

EVERY female in aberdeen is stunning -we were discussing this on the way home - u aberdeen doods got it lucky. Anyway - we are gonna get Battery Living, Hexagonal Pensioners, Gracious Argo and USefull Idiot down to Glasgow sometime very soon so hopefully ya's will all come down for that.

Peace Brian xxx

yea, u guys fukin rocked! aint heard any bands from glasgow before, to be honest i was pleasantly surprised! some good DJing aswell:up:

would love to come down and support u guys anytime, just say the word.

keep it real

<T>

hey everyoen cheers - got a great buzz about the band the now - got goOOOOOOOooooooood label interest and stuff happening its all crazee... anywaywondering if it would be poss to come back up October 18th/19th as we are tryign to organise a wee weekend of gigs before hit the studio's to do a little unreleased EP purely for an interested labels benefit... Cheers - brian x

Originally posted by Daedalian

erm im not sure but i was talkign to Rachel from Battery Living and she sed tehre waS A GIG AVAILABLE ON THE 13TH OCTOBER - IT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN drakes but if it is we would prefer that slot thanks - if not its all kool - cheers - brian x

the 13th is a monday and its a DDG night so if you want to do that then maybe get in touch with them and let me know asap please....ta!

sharon

heya folks how do i get in touch with DDG guys to def confirm! SO we dont come up and arent playing (would be worth it i know cos of the top notch bands but we are poorer than a churchmouse's family around birthday time.) Also - we will have for definate 3 new songs when we come up so we will be doing the usual tracks but there will be a ew bnew ones but they are a bit more exciting and it'll be 30 mins of rocking out - its pretty fucked up as well - canna wait to get gigging, every band we have played with up there has been jawdropping.

Also, i wanna be a fuddnutt and get someone to organise a HUGE after gig party - they are always tjhe best and I will bring my own string of lovely narcotics - i mean booze and cigarretes of course *smiles*:dunce: