aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Prog Legends PALLAS

GraemeC

Keenaldo! He is too cool too come to this shite. But I love the boy!

I'll have you know that I love a bittae prog! In fact, the elpee currently in ma beatbox is none other than Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson Lake and Palmer (true). Had it pumpin this mornin

love from christy

Theres a track on the new album called Northern Star if this is gonna be played in the setlist i will definately come and wet my pants :)

I miss Niall he has skipped class for far too long! Excellent :D

I just had a look at some of those tour photos and fuck looked like you had a good time!!

hopefully i have enough cash to attend :D

Danny.

Well that's me f*****. I'm working in Inverness and assumed it would be around 9pm...and the earliest I could be there is 8:30. My mates just went for tickets

Ho hum

Thats only a quarter of the set, what to do is hitch a ride to Rotherham, (I'll be driving down Anderson Drive about 6.40 am) and catch the first 30mins on the Saturday night.....:up:

10 years since I last saw them.

To be honest, I found a lot of the stuff sounded a bit dated (even the new stuff!).

Great musicians and I have been humming "Beat the Drum" since the gig. Currently trying to find it again in my brother's CD box.

Disappointed they didn't play Arrive Alive. Great song. Killer chorus.

Think they only played 1 song from The Wedge. Pity. Definitely my favourite Pallas album - and it has not dated.

The 2 others in the car home disagreed with my critique, but there you are.