aberdeen-music

c.s.i

Untitled

Not usually a fan of police shows, but CSI is different. Sometimes its too predictable but a lot of the time its pretty clever.

Although i can't stand that blonde bitch in CSI miami who shoots guns in every fucking episode. Every scene is her shooting a fucking gun with such a smug look on her face....and they try to make the image of a woman shooting a gun sexy. Whatever fucking next :swearing:

I'm sure the NRA have something to do with this...

Also Horatio is far too cheesey, some of the other actors in miami are good though.

Vegas is the best, but only for Grissom, Warrick and Dr Robbins (the informant from Negotiator!)....the female characters are annoying and the brown haired guy is a bit of a gimp..

ok, miami is bareable, but usually too predictable, and the woman who spendas at least 10% of the show in a rifle range pisses me off.

las vegas is where it is at, grissom is the best, and his bug facts always intreague me. also the quine with the brown hair is hot. The black guy(cant remember his name, sorry) is usually awsome too.

new york was shit.