aberdeen-music

Places to record.

empty-words

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think youll find the word you are looking for is DOES not DOSE' date=' but then the world prob wont stop turning will it?[/quote']

well if you knew what i ment then why correct me? trying to make yourself look good?

this is why i dont like the people on this fuckin site, you cant answer a simple question with out all you sad little people correcting my bad grammer and pointlesly picking arguments just to make yourself feel better.

its just plain sad

the price we were quoted was around 20 an hour although he did say it was depending on what you wanted to do. As for equpiment i have no idea im afraid to say, although they do have a very good roland electronic drum kit and the drum room is complete sound proof, lol my knowlage of studios is shit. Didnt get a chance to hear any samples unfortunately we were just going to record one song to see what the place was like.

the price we were quoted was around 20 an hour although he did say it was depending on what you wanted to do. As for equpiment i have no idea im afraid to say' date=' although they do have a very good roland electronic drum kit and the drum room is complete sound proof, lol my knowlage of studios is shit. Didnt get a chance to hear any samples unfortunately we were just going to record one song to see what the place was like.[/quote']

I'd always ask to hear what they can do first!

Ok I may as well add the Byre in to this, you can have the Studio and Me for 300 a day, and it works out around 25 per hour. You get the full use of the studio and all of the equipment and I would engineer. If your band is well rehearsed we could get 2/3 tracks done. Doing less would give a better result and more time to play with them.

Have a look at the site www.the-byre.com