aberdeen-music

My Name Is Earl

Tony Marlin

Watched the repeat last night and thought it was great. Interesting to see that Jason Lee produced it and it was also cool to see another long time Kevin Smith associate playing Randy.

On the subject of kids, I taped it off tv a while ago. But when I went to watch it I realised I'd forgotton to set it to long play. The damn tape ran out 5 minutes before the end.

Guest tv tanned

I see Casper wasn't the only one to have died, another of the Kids cast died in 1999.

They were all street kids plucked from nowhere though, weren't they?

I never realised til now that Rosario Dawson was in it, I only ever thought Chloe Sevigny had really broken through afterwards.

I went to the cinema to see it, loved it.

Can't remember which one Casper was' date=' but if the thread is lurching into Larry Clark territory then I must say that I found Bully to be far superior to Kids. And Ken Park wasn't that great either.[/quote']

Another day in paradise is the best of the lot, though I do have Bully somewhere. I was a teenage caveman I think was his other one, it was quite amusing - it went into Braindead type territory, wasnt a fan of Ken Park either.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest bluesxman
Another day in paradise is the best of the lot' date=' though I do have Bully somewhere. I was a teenage caveman I think was his other one, it was quite amusing - it went into Braindead type territory, wasnt a fan of Ken Park either.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Yeah I got Teenage Caveman cheap off e-bay as a completist measure, pretty dire but OK for a laugh. Ken Park seemed to be a bit too much of an effort to shock, even by his usual standards, it's still a hell of a lot better than some crap i've seen though.

• 3 weeks later...
i got my name is earl on download episodes 1 to 11 i am avoiding all contact with channel4 when its on as i want a mammoth session not 1 a week untill i die (if i die in 11 weeks that is)

How many episodes is there??? is it 11? as thats all i can find

I hope your keeping up to date as episode 15 is up now