aberdeen-music

The scariest thing I ever did see

some_kinda_hate

LOL not moaning' date=' just giving everyone a laugh!

oh dear.. so hard to please some people on here isn't it *;)*

No, they're a bunch of random scenes from worldwide myspace.

I'm more original than they are! they're everywhere, flooding myspace.

Yes they're scene, they call themselves scene so that's them. They all claim to have the same personalities, whilst I, I say my own thing.[/quote']

So what makes you 'not scene'?

Are there links to all their profiles illustrating where they claim to have the same personalities and call themselves scene?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not scene because I don't do things scene kids do! seriously, do I even look scene? noo and is my music taste in the scene mind? nooo. Personality of a scene? no.

therefore, I'm not scene.

well simply go on myspace, look at every scene kids profile and you'll see they allll write down the same thing. They're always bi, vegetarians *so am I but I've been one for years, they've only just turned into ones*, wear the same clothes, same hair, just.. everything they do it the same. Now, go onto the link I put at the start of it and look at the boys latest blog, he can tell you more in more detail.

YES they call themselves scene..but if I remember.. yes I did write that in my last post.

It's more the nature of the thread and posts that's annoying me here rather than any defense of the collage or myspace' date=' I mean From First To Last and Fall Out Boy are considered 'the sex'? Whit?!

You're moaning about scene kids but what exactly about your 'listening to' or gallery on myspace set you apart from those girls or any scenesters? How many of your friends on myspace aren't a million miles away from those girls 'scenester looks-wise'? What makes you listening to Alkaline Trio, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine or Brand New less 'scene' than people who are talking about old Green Day or Blink 182? They're all very popular bands that are probably on the stereos of most of the girls in that collage. How are we supposed to know that you or them actually know what they're on about regarding these bands?

Most of that rant on his part seems like it's assuming muchos about the people he's talking about in my opinion and seems like sheer snobbery.[/quote']

Ha, if it annoys you so much, don't reply! simple!

ALL I'M SAYING IS, THEY ARE ALL ALIKE.. SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT HARD TO READ THAT SENTENCE, AS OTHER PEOPLE SAID ON HERE, THEY'RE A BUNCH OF CLONES AND AS I LABELED THE FORUM, IT'S SCARY. YES IT IS SCARY.

It's not snobbery, it's just pointing out how so many people are insecure of not being themselves..

I now wonder how many times I'll have to post out the same comment over and over until you actually read it and see WHAT I AM SAYING :) ok? good.

Ha' date=' if it annoys you so much, don't reply! simple!

ALL I'M SAYING IS, THEY ARE ALL ALIKE.. SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT HARD TO READ THAT SENTENCE, AS OTHER PEOPLE SAID ON HERE, THEY'RE A BUNCH OF CLONES AND AS I LABELED THE FORUM, IT'S SCARY. YES IT IS SCARY.

It's not snobbery, it's just pointing out how so many people are insecure of not being themselves..

I now wonder how many times I'll have to post out the same comment over and over until you actually read it and see WHAT I AM SAYING :) ok? good.[/quote']

So they're all alike but you don't know any of them?

and how are all these pics in the same pose? LOL

345149780_l.jpg

And how are all these pics in the same pose? LOL

Does actually' date=' I can usually tell what someone is like just by looking at them. Not everyone can, but I've been good at it and been right.[/quote']

Aye I guess those 17 years of experience prove invaluable in defining the very personality of a person via a pic on twatspace.

Snazztastic.

not implying the collage' date=' but it all looks like the same person.

In general, every scene kid has the same pic as another one. it's like a rule they have.

ok and LOL.?[/quote']

So my collection of pics is as valid as the collage then?

AND it is easy to read a person' date=' maybe you're just balls at it.[/quote']

It's easy to read shallow people maybe so well done for 'classifying' that collage in your thread.

Might take a bit more gumption to read a group of people with half a brain between them though...

whose pouting? it's called lips in general yes?

lol same kinda hair? so .. someone has a side parting but ..oh it's the same as a center parting?

erm no. Plus we all have different hair. I have black with red underneath, the first one has black and brown through hers, 2 have dark brown hair and another has purple. So how is that the same?

Plus, you can't tell due to the fact they're black and white, whilst mines, isn't.

Nothing like those girls in that collage at all.

You're not making anything valid, you're mixing everything up and I have to keep repeating myself over and over and I'm getting sick fed up of doing so.

Guest bluesxman

Exactly what 'scene' are you a part of if you have dark/light stripey hair? Anyone could trawl My Space and find people with similar haircuts, make a collage and slag them for being 'scene'. What the fuck is being 'scene' anyway? The guy is (a) from Dundee and (b) claims Blink 182 are the best band ever so I think it's safe to disregard his views as not exactly the gospel of life.

Anyone who gets that excited about people using My Space to get compliments is pretty laughable in my opinion, who cares, it's also a good tool for discovering new music, just depends how you choose to use it. People have been using the various internet friends sites to post pics and seek reassurance on their appearance for years, is it really huting those of us who don't do it? I've received various offers to become friends on My Space with women who are obviously sending pics of themselves to hosts of people to get attention. I find the DELETE function to be very easy to use. And as for bands who obviously send their profile to countless people, if I have time I will have a listen to the music on their profile, if it's good I will add them, if it's shit or I can't be bothered, I deny.