aberdeen-music

Fabric Paint and Converse All-Stars.

Guest Scott 5FD

white's not cool??? i 'da 'hink so...... i bet you aint even tried a pair of white shoes in the last 3 years, they're comfier (due to more padding) and warmer for the same reason, they have more grip on the soles and are associated with hip hop, what more could you want - they leave those thin, cheap converse all stars in the starting blocks.

Ooollaaayyyy

Originally posted by Keilan 303:

Surely these are "DA SHOES"!!!!!

centralcoastsurf_1782_338406

i want those!

but yeh converses are comfy in my opinion, but they are a pain in the ass when its raining....but the conclusion to that is wear trainers like the ones above and wait till summer to wear converses...oh yes

Guest Salty
Originally posted by Bass Monkey:

thats a nice piece of shoe-age there, Keilan.

Shoe-age!!! NO! You stole my sock-age and changed it for your own uses, shocking, so shocking.

O and by the way, you cant paint your chucks! I like them the way they are, you should just go and but a new pair and pain those. Also, if you paint all over the shoe the paint starts to crack after a while, ive had that happen to a tshirt once.

my actual cons are a size too small for me (i ordered them off the net. they sent a 5. and i didnt realise this til about a month later. wankers) but my checkered 'ska' ones (even though theyre not ska, but never mind, that's besides the point) are really comfy! i still say go for tippex. you could probably get high off the fumes while painting them which might be fun.

• 1 year later...