aberdeen-music

Fabric Paint and Converse All-Stars.

Guest Scott 5FD

Guest Scott 5FD

i have a brown chord pair of All-Stars, but i want to paint them a different colour.

what type of fabric paint, if any, would be suitable for such decoration?

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

NOBODTY FUCKING CARES YOU BENDERISH MORON

just go and fuck off dude. its a message board about off-topic discussion and thats what i was doing.

Guest Rainbow-Bunny

converse are shit. they are gym shoes that wear out way too fucking easily and are so thin they tear if you get them caught on a drawing pin or a staple. plus they make you look like a reject russian clown with extreme abnormal feet

complete waste of money, but then again its hip to have the same shoes as your mates

Guest Tam o' Shantie

hmm, you could probably dye them too. hey that reminds me, does anyone know where to get decent colours of polish? I want to make my boots a nice deep green colour but can't find any nice deep green polish

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by Rainbow-Bunny:

converse are shit. they are gym shoes that wear out way too fucking easily and are so thin they tear if you get them caught on a drawing pin or a staple. plus they make you look like a reject russian clown with extreme abnormal feet

complete waste of money, but then again its hip to have the same shoes as your mates

nah, i think their really comfy. they only wear out if you abuse them. my mate has had his for about 2 years and are just starting to go. guess i'm 'hip' then...

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

hmm, you could probably dye them too. hey that reminds me, does anyone know where to get decent colours of polish? I want to make my boots a nice deep green colour but can't find any nice deep green polish

try Shoe Express or Schuh in the Trinity Centre, or alternatively there is a place near Captain Tom's, which is just on the corner. Stuart Lewis Shoemakers i think its called.