aberdeen-music

Radiohead News

Paranoid Android

Anyone saw the live radiohead dvd thats out? Forgotten the name :\

The Live at the Astoria 27.05.94? I jsut got that, it's been out on VHS for ages but just released on DVD. Obviously it's all Pablo Honey and Bends stuff.

I think the tour in May will be smaller venues, Ed O'Brien mentioned they'd like to do hteatre style venues, and they'll tour larger arenas later in the year like they did in 2003. I doubt they'll play Aberdeen in May.

The Live at the Astoria 27.05.94? I jsut got that' date=' it's been out on VHS for ages but just released on DVD. Obviously it's all Pablo Honey and Bends stuff.

I think the tour in May will be smaller venues, Ed O'Brien mentioned they'd like to do hteatre style venues, and they'll tour larger arenas later in the year like they did in 2003. I doubt they'll play Aberdeen in May.[/quote']

I heard the interview last week - as you say, he mentioned "theatre sized" venues. Last time they did this - before "Hailto The Theif" they played Edinburgh Corn Exchange.

I don't think they'll be playing Aberdeen in May.

As for DVDs - Fopp recently had copies of "The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of All Time" in. It was 13. I got it but haven't watched it yet. It's also available here - http://www.waste.uk.com/Store/DisplayIndividualItem.html?ID=3312&CatID=90