aberdeen-music

The worst band I've seen this year goes to...........The Holiday Plan!

Guest The Dark Knight

Guest The Dark Knight

What the fuck is it with this pishy poppy emo crap these days?

it's all fucking shit! I've had enough of it! These guys have obviously seen the recent success of fellow emo-pop band Funeral For A Friend and have decided to cash in on it.

At least some of their stuff is semi-decent (well, their old stuff is, their album makes me cringe for ever saying I liked them....ick, and I own their T-Shirt *shudders*) but this band is just ear bleedingly awful!

it's like, Alyssa's Wish have made a video......only their now shite.

dreadful stuff! Remind me to castrate anyone that likes them!

:angerandfuriosvengeance:

:swearing:

Guest The Dark Knight
Originally posted by Stephen:

dude see you say these things but have trapt in your listenin to.

thank god you redeem yourself with chevelle being there too :up:

what's wrong with Trapt? I bet you've only heard the video that they played over here. Well sorry, but that's not exactly their best song! Try downloading the song Echo by them and give them a chance before butting in.

I like a wide range of music and don't just shut every other genre out because there's a new fad in town.

and just because you like your emo music, doesn't mean you have to like ALL emo music! It's alright for you to say they're pish. You won't lose 10 scene points or anything! :rolleyes:

I mean, c'mon! These guys are just horrible! They're like InMe... only 10 times worse.

Um...

I saw the Holiday Plan on 2nd of August @ Kef, when we were supporting them, and I htought they were really good. I don't remember them being boring emo. They were quite rocking and heavy, and I htought the vocals were really interesting.

Less important musically, they were fucking nice guys & they sat and watched our whole set, whereas the other shit-head band didn't even arrive til after both of us had played, bringing their own fans with them... losers.

Anyway, I htought the Holiday Plan were quite good. Have they changed since I saw them, or am I just in a minority?