aberdeen-music

studio for sale

musiccube

selling some of my gear this is all gear i dont us in the studio any more . as i need to make room for some new gear . i would like to sell this gear as a hole if anyone is interested

roland jd800 synth

oberheim ob12 synth

roland tr909 drum machine

waldorf wave xt rack synth

emu morpheus z plane synth

nord lead rack ver1

roland juno106 synth

roland tb303

akai s3000cdi sampler

novation bass station

fb383 freebass

roland sde1000 space deley

drawmer dl221 dual compressor and limiter

drawmer ds201 dual gate

ensoniq dp4+ efx unit

soundcraft spirit 32/8/2 mixing desk

2x 21 inch monitors for the pc

evolution uc16 midi controler

atari 1040 ste with 4 meg and 127 monitor

that was where i learnt first hand that writing assembler sucks baws.

no disagreement here. I had to repeat my assembler unit at college, it was torture. then when I went to uni we had to more of the shit. thankfully not a lot more.

it was almost as bad as doing a year of PASCAL in school then going to college and finding I had another 2 years of the sodding thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Will You Sell Separately

My mate is the head of audio at Rockstar games and is currenlty building an amazing home studio.

He may well be interested in some of this gear. I have emailed him with this list and put him in touch with you should he be interested.

cheers

Paul

how much for the tr909? a drum machine looks like a pretty cool tool (and an awesome sound if you can use it properly) just wandering how much you would be looking for that one?

what are the outputs on it too? is it just a line out or are there other ways to get it working?

David

The TR909 isn't a drum machine its a toy (a rather expensive toy at that).

tr909.jpg

Pick up an Alesis SR16 or similar....easier/quicker to program, slightly better sounds (I hate the sounds on the SR16 now, but they sound more like live drums, a tr909 sounds like 80s disco) and you can arrange songs out of your beats, or just switch between beats in real time with a foot pedal, I'm sure you can tap tempo aswell...