aberdeen-music

sat 22nd - deadenstereo + tenessee kait + identity + redpath

The Ghost Of Fudge

The Holy Bible was alirght, but they are a bunch of fags now.

Too much posturing and blind sloganeering - 'Let's Kill Art' - 'let's record 1 great album then split up'. Yeah, I'm still waiting fucknuts. Quit eating too.

The saddest thing is the certain group of twenty-somethings who still rabbit on about them and wait with baited breath for the next pile of turd to be excreted by the skirt wearing Welsh poofs. However, if you ask them they'll all say - 'yeah they're rubbish now, should have split up when Richie disappeared'.

Denial - a sickening thing to watch.

To put things in context, I'm sitting here listening to Van Halen I and stroking the beginnings of my mullet. And I'm not joking.

maybe 2nd?

It's a long drive, and we have some serious drinking to do. And we generally don't like to do too much drinking before we play, so 2nd'd awesome.

As for equipment, we're just bringing our guitars and pedals and snare/pedal/cymbals. The moorings gear is up to our rider-demand standard.

Although, will Flash be providing a pile of coke so high it has a ski lift on it for us?

I should say, it will be slightly different deadenstereo extravaganza on Saturday.

The Hogg is off chasing gazelles deep in the African subcontinent, and as a result the drum stool will be occupied for the evening by our good buddy Mark (www.myspace.com/dystopiauk).

Obviously all this was arranged before he let us know that he shat in a bus stop last night - honestly, drummers...

second it is then. deadenstereo onstage at 9.30ish. which probably means tenessee kait going on 3rd around 10.30ish i suppose. timings are approximate :)

which leave identity and redpath to fight it out for first and last i imagine....

wooohooo looking at the times I could possibly be home in time to tenessee Kait!