aberdeen-music

New band - Tensium

Tensium

hey. we're a 4 piece rock/grunge/funk/punk band from aberdeen.

looking for some feedback on a few songs.

to get the usual out of the way, it was recorded at cap'n toms with the three hr recording deal. quality isn't perfect but good enough. we just recorded this to see if it sounds right. i just joined a month or so ago and it seemed like the best way to hear it for ourselves.

:cheers:

edit : http://server4.hxcmp3.com/bands/32179/index.php ( duh)

or our website @ http://spaces.msn.com/members/Tensium/

to get the usual out of the way' date=' it was recorded at cap'n toms with the three hr recording deal. quality isn't perfect but good enough. we just recorded this to see if it sounds right. i just joined a month or so ago and it seemed like the best way to hear it for ourselves.

:cheers:[/quote']

Erm Have you got a link to the songs ?

Cheers

Stuart

to get the usual out of the way' date=' it was recorded at cap'n toms with the three hr recording deal. quality isn't perfect but good enough. we just recorded this to see if it sounds right. i just joined a month or so ago and it seemed like the best way to hear it for ourselves.

edit : [url']http://server4.hxcmp3.com/bands/32179/index.php ( duh)

or our website @ http://spaces.msn.com/members/Tensium/

Had a listen lads, no bad. It sounds a little rough around the edges, but you said yourself these are just rough recordings. But I'd say overall sounds promising, I'll probably check out a live show :up:

Andy

Had a listen lads' date=' no bad. It sounds a little rough around the edges, but you said yourself these are just rough recordings. But I'd say overall sounds promising, I'll probably check out a live show :up:

Andy[/quote']

thanks man. just good to know that people are listening to it etc.

think we have a gig at drummonds on monday the tenth. but its not 100% yet. will post here tonight if it is or not.

a little more backgound :

we're not about writing complicated technical songs.

we write songs that are fun to play in the hope that they are fun to listen to. most songs have a meaning to them but i'll leave you to figure those out for yourselves.

we try to make it so that people can sit and tap their feet and nod their heads while they have a pint or they can get up and dance if they want.

some of the songs are a little more rock while others are very mellow and simple.

i'll be changing the songs that are available online, i'll let people know when that happens.

thanks for checking us out. :music:

I'm really struggling to get into that' date=' and I have no idea why. I'll have to look out for you guys and catch ya's live, but the recordings ain't doing it for me. I just can't put my finger on it.[/quote']

tensium just isnt for everyone i guess.

live we are pretty different, no 2 shows the same.

• 4 years later...

what has it been, 5 years? seven? that can't be right.

anyway. with numerous line up changes and a very, very long break we are back.

check out our the first of our revamped and/or new songs here : YouTube - the silence! silence is golden

we're having trouble deciding on a name. any suggestions would be appreciated. "Tensium" just doesn't fit anymore.