aberdeen-music

Strange places to be online

Hog

Yeah' date=' just off to the desert now. What is a Souk? Sounds like the doric word for sucking hehe i.e. Taking a souk :D

[/quote']

Souk is arabic for like a market, theres a fairly massive one on one of the banks of the river, but the place is littered with them, im sure if you have any kind of guide you'll probably get a tour round some of the better, less dodgy ones. As well and going on a dhow (boat) it's all pretty breathtaking compared to the deen.

Did see a kick ass Mosque' date=' it had that arabic singing on loud speakers, its was pretty cool.

[/quote']

Haha. That arabic singing would be their prayers ;) they put it over the PA's outside mosques at prayertime which is like three times a day.

Glad you're havin a good time tho man, im so jealous, i've been itching to go back there for years.

Updated place:

In the shadow of Liathach, a 3500ft mountain, in the hall of Torridon Youth Hostel, which is getting pretty chilly since the front door is wide open. Awesome views around Loch Torridon though, I'll post pictures of the mountain when I get home, there should be some pretty amazing pics from this trip, even the ones on my camera phone - which isn't that great - have turned out pretty good!

I'm getting cold :(

Swaying like fuck in the internet cafe on the Borgholm Dolphin.

It is a flotel which is connected to the Nelson oil platform in the North sea.

Some shitebag stole my mp3 player today. shunts

guess that answers the question I txted you earlier about wether you were onshore or not.

yeh, stuck here until monday i think.

still trying get my mp3 player back. i am thinking of putting out tannoys to the platform saying "could the person (cunt) that took the mp3 player out of cabin 1302 kindly leave it somewhere where i can get it back, please"

(because my dad is a copper and he'll get you) is what i would have added if we were kids..

i reckon i've no chance of getting it back...........grrr

why are some people so shit?