aberdeen-music

Who is the fastest guitarist?

Hog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gregor Ascension
do you think these guitar players become this fast purely out of natural talent' date=' practising for twelve hours a day, or both?

Could anyone play that fast?[/quote']

you clearly cant, and drummers dont understand the logistics of shred to the same extent as say, i would. how is a drummer gonna understand the complexity of T2 and T3 tapping, six string movable arpeggios, four finger per string scale runs etc. you really dont get it, so thats fine, be a jelous prick. havent you heard? being a talented musican takes hard work.

you clearly cant' date=' and drummers dont understand the logistics of shred to the same extent as say, i would. how is a drummer gonna understand the complexity of T2 and T3 tapping, six string movable arpeggios, four finger per string scale runs etc. you really dont get it, so thats fine, be a jelous prick. havent you heard? being a talented musican takes hard work.[/quote']

No i cant play that fast true, but i am working hard to develop my lead playing.

Are you trying to make the point that if you dont understand how to play something you cannot appreciate it. Am i not allowed any opinions on piano players either because i dont know how to play it.