aberdeen-music

Who is the fastest guitarist?

Hog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all this thread is soo wrong it's not even funny...

The question is "Who is the fastest guitar player in the world?".

That means none of this:

I would say...

Its not an opinion based question' date=' but fair enough.

Certainly none of this: (Knobend alert)

Hah, both are just as appropriate, considering the topic. Fucking Shredders.

Firstly Steve Vai is NOT a shredder. No really he's not - I bet you play along to Oasis of some shit like that haha? Ooo I can't play that fast, best just slag them off then. Twat.

These people are shredders, and are infact the correct answer:

Rusty Cooley' date=' Fransesco Fareri, Michale Angelo Batio.[/quote']

That means none of this:

[/quote']

Well

What i said was correct. I do not know every guitarist in the world so from my small knowledge of fast guitar players i chose those two. But i knew there would probably be faster players i didnt know.

So it wasnt an opinion.

That means none of this:

Certainly none of this: (Knobend alert)

Firstly Steve Vai is NOT a shredder. No really he's not - I bet you play along to Oasis of some shit like that haha? Ooo I can't play that fast, best just slag them off then. Twat.

These people are shredders, and are infact the correct answer:[/quote']

The all knowing all seeing asshole is at the it again

The all knowing all seeing asshole is at the it again

haha yes you've got it.

I'm not all knowing - but I do know the answer to this particular question, ut just so happens that I take offense to the "Fucking Shredders" comment.

I'm also taking offense to you right now, and to think you once offered to play in Ascension - lucky escape it would seem.

Anyhow, I know the answer to another question, being "When is Dechristianise's period due?"

Answer: "Right about now."

Guest Gregor Ascension

for some 8 string shred - http://www.rustycooley.com/

a guitarist who also deserves a mention is the late Shawn Lane. Paul Gilbert described his playing was "Jaw Dropping". although he cant be the fastest player in the world as he is dead. so, the fastest player in the world is definatly that guy from green day.

for some 8 string shred - http://www.rustycooley.com/

a guitarist who also deserves a mention is the late Shawn Lane. Paul Gilbert described his playing was "Jaw Dropping". although he cant be the fastest player in the world as he is dead. so' date=' the fastest player in the world is definatly that guy from green day.[/quote']

nice one man these guys are fucking awesome

Firstly Steve Vai is NOT a shredder. No really he's not - I bet you play along to Oasis of some shit like that haha? Ooo I can't play that fast' date=' best just slag them off then. Twat.[/quote']

Aww, does baby want his wattle back? He's thwown it weawy faw away in his wittle tantwum...

Calm down mate, the "fucking shredders" comment was just a joke. Now, unscrew your knickers before I unscrew your neck. :D

Francesco Fareri is the fastest guitarist in the world. FACT. his alternate picking is something like sixteenth notes at something close to 300bmp. Despite this' date=' Rusty Cooley is the best fast player in the world.

if you dont believe me - [url']http://www.francescofareri.com/

Checked both guys out, I agree that Franceso is fuckin fast! I would just about say he's the fastest, but his music is a pile of donkey shite. Rusty on the other hand is fuckin cool as! Fast as fuck and good old neo classical shred ala Jason Becker, good stuff! :D

Andy