aberdeen-music

Another Track

Guest AmbientMood

Guest Gregor Ascension

although this song is significantly better than the other one, it think suffers from some of the problems of the first. the bassline showed promise, and i liked the bit where the piano kicks in, but i though the song didnt seem to go anywere. i found it a bit boering, and in my opinion, nothing exiting really occurs within the song. there are moments were it seems to show promise, but falls short of expectation.

Guest AmbientMood

Yeah I played the piano myself. The quality is shitty because I had too many ins and outs on the soundcard which producedc a horrible hissing sound that I had to lose all the treble from any audio inputs.

Guest AmbientMood
better than the frist track but i still dont like it' date=' it must be my norrow minded viewpoint i guess :D[/quote']

well, in a nutshell, if you 'don't like this,' theres not much you do like.

Guest AmbientMood
please explain Mr Moon

You talk so primitavely, I have to use powers of assumption to determine your real meaning. Because you are yet to learn how to 'appreciate' different styles of music, you talk in terms of 'like' or 'dislike,' very black and white you could say. Basically, if you don't like this very accesible track, then its obvious you are purely looking for average-assed, mass produced, over-marketed shit, rendering your musically criticism totally worthless to anyone other than a record label boss. You're the 'guy on the street,' you could say, the poor-mans listener.

You talk so primitavely' date=' I have to use powers of assumption to determine your real meaning. Because you are yet to learn how to 'appreciate' different styles of music, you talk in terms of 'like' or 'dislike,' very black and white you could say. Basically, if you don't like this very accesible track, then its obvious you are purely looking for average-assed, mass produced, over-marketed shit, rendering your musically criticism totally worthless to anyone other than a record label boss. You're the 'guy on the street,' you could say, the poor-mans listener.[/quote']

FIT?????!!!!!!! all i said was i dont like it. i even complemented it. it not to my tastes but fuck me your defencive.

i love how you can tell so much about me by a single sentence, true master.

"if you don't like this very accesible track, then its obvious you are purely looking for average-assed, mass produced, over-marketed shit"

so what your saying is anyone who dosent like you music MUST be a little teeny bopper?

how about this, im not sure you can handle this but just bare with me, i dont like your music. simple stright forward dislike. i like lots of diffrent types of music ranging from Bowie to Faith no More to Roxie Music all the way to metal types like Dying Fetus, mashuguga, Panic Cell and Terror. my insprations arent straight from the likes of Korn, Slipknot and Metalica (witch im not to keen on anyway). so dont judge me you fucking hipacrit (shit speller i know).

Guest AmbientMood
FIT?????!!!!!!! all i said was i dont like it. i even complemented it. it not to my tastes but fuck me your defencive.

i love how you can tell so much about me by a single sentence' date=' true master.[/quote']

You asked me to explain your narrow minded view point

Guest AmbientMood
"if you don't like this very accesible track' date=' then its obvious you are purely looking for average-assed, mass produced, over-marketed shit"

so what your saying is anyone who dosent like you music MUST be a little teeny bopper?

[/quote']

I suggested that everyone who listens to music on a very 'surface' level and can't understand that appreciation doesn't neccesarily mean 'liking' is essentially not worth listening to.

This song sounds like it was made using MTV music generator 1999. Some nice samples in it tho but the ideas are tried and used and to be honest there isnt really that much creativity to just addin layers of music on top of each other like that. The piano part is really nice tho adds a nice finish to the song.

Meh just my opinion tho.

Guest AmbientMood
This song sounds like it was made using MTV music generator 1999. Some nice samples in it tho but the ideas are tried and used and to be honest there isnt really that much creativity to just addin layers of music on top of each other like that. The piano part is really nice tho adds a nice finish to the song.

Meh just my opinion tho.

I think saying the ideas are 'tried and tested' is a little ill-thought out, also finding it strange to take from someone in a band like Stayover who you could say epitomise generic song formats.

Guest AmbientMood
Why did you ask for opinions if you're actually interested in hearing them?

Just because they took the liberty to listen to my song, theres no reason for me to feel indebted to agree with whatever shit they are spewing out.

I'm very interested in opinions, and arguing them :D