aberdeen-music

New Bolt Thrower !!!!

Fast Caz

Metal Blade Records has pushed back the projected European release date of the new BOLT THROWER album, entitled "Those Once Loyal", to November 14 (November 11 in Germany) from the previously announced October 31.

BOLT THROWER's eighth album, "Those Once Loyal" was recorded at Andy Faulkner's Sable Rose studios.

Earlier this year, BOLT THROWER announced the return of original vocalist Karl Willetts as a full-time member.

Willetts rejoined the group as the replacement for Dave Ingram, who left the band in August 2004 due to long-standing "health and personal problems."

BOLT THROWER's upcoming CD will be the follow up to 2001's "Honour, Valour, Pride", which was the only BOLT THROWER release to feature Ingram on vocals.

"Those Once Loyal" track listing:

01. At First Light

02. Entrenched

03. The Killchain

04. Granite Wall

05. Those Once Loyal

06. Anti-Tank (Dead Armour)

07. Last Stand Of Humanity

08. Salvo

09. When Cannons Fade

There will be a limited digipack edition featuring the bonus track "A Symbol Of Eight".

BOLT THROWER will embark on a European tour beginning in January 2006.

:rockon: Fucking right min !

excellent news!

, I wonder what this bit means :

"Willetts rejoined the group as the replacement for Dave Ingram, who left the band in August 2004 due to long-standing "health and personal problems.""

do you think he had enough of saying "mankind" 20 times in one song ?

look forward to hearing that.

I remember when they were about the heaviest band i listened too,

yipe the good old days

Being searched by Karl Willets at Edinburgh Venue twice looking for stolen merchandise was quite funny especially after he appologised when the culprit was found.

The culprit had put all the stolen T-shirts on and was sweeting buckets - the venue's a sweat pit at the best of times so god knows he probably passed out :nono:

I haven't heard anything since The IV Crusade what are they like now - obviously still using Mankind alot i take it :up: