4 - 9 March 2004

The Paolo Fresu Sextet

09 Mar - The Lemon Tree, Aberdeen

10 Mar - The Aros Centre, Skye

11 March - The Tolbooth, Stirling

12 March - The Queens Hall, Edinburgh

13 March - The Wynd, Melrose

14 March - The Tron, Glasgow

sorry to disappoint but do you realise that the lemon tree date is for the Paolo Fresu Sextet.

The Biffy Clyro dates are from 4-9th March which is when they were supposed to be doing the Highalnds and Islands tour, but this is now in april. So, Biffy aren't coming back to Aberdeen

Originally posted by Reider8464:

Biffy Clyro

4 - 9 March 2004

The Paolo Fresu Sextet

sorry to disappoint but do you realise that the lemon tree date is for the Paolo Fresu Sextet.

The Biffy Clyro dates are from 4-9th March which is when they were supposed to be doing the Highalnds and Islands tour, but this is now in april. So, Biffy aren't coming back to Aberdeen

I noticed that last night.

Originally posted by Reider8464:

Biffy Clyro

4 - 9 March 2004

The Paolo Fresu Sextet

actually...that list of dates would suggest to me that Biffy are doing all the dates from the 4-9th...and the 9th is the Aberdeen Date...but I could be wrong

i wasn't. 4th- 9th march were orginal dates for the highlands and islands tour but that has been psotponed until april. they play friday 2nd april at the eastgrange loft, forres or something like that.

actually...that list of dates would suggest to me that Biffy are doing all the dates from the 4-9th...and the 9th is the Aberdeen Date...but I could be wrong

Unfortunately i think you are, if that was the case wouldn't they have some dates/venues from the 4th until the 8th?

also, as part of the hundred reasons tour:

09/03/2004 Bristol Academy

on a side note, biffy are in wales beggining the recording of album number 3. apparently they have demoed 16 tracks already