aberdeen-music

Radio 2 in Aberdeen - FREE EVENTS

Ross

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you think i should do' date=' if i actually get thru? I want tickets 2 4 events...?

When you got thru once, you were asked if you wanted more tickets, so perhaps there wont be a problem...[/quote']

When I got through the first I asked about ordering for a second event & was told I had to redial.

The second time, I got for the Moby gig then she said "do you want any others?" I was a bit surprised & asked if I could do that - she said they'd changed their policy & you could get for as much as you wanted.

If you get through, just asked - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Moby show's fully booked.

So 2 hours of repeatedly dialling I've got provisionally for Jools Holland and for KT Tunstall' date=' but they've said because it's first come first served I might not get the Jools ones... bit confused, but fingers crossed.

[/color']

I got through for Moby and they said to me only provisionally booked.That was before 10 when there would've been still tickets left.I'm confused by this.

I got through for Moby and they said to me only provisionally booked.That was before 10 when there would've been still tickets left.I'm confused by this.

I think they're just covering their arses - in case the gig get's cancelled or something. It also means if they've over-subscribed or lost your address then it's a disclaimer of sorts.

Is anyone actaually listening to Radio2 for more info?

Guest DustyDeviada
I think they're just covering their arses - in case the gig get's cancelled or something. It also means if they've over-subscribed or lost your address then it's a disclaimer of sorts.

Is anyone actaually listening to Radio2 for more info?

No such caveats for me...

Guest DustyDeviada

Ah well, would have liked Jools Holland as well but got my first preference so can't complain.

Surprised that there are Tony Christie tickets left, but I suppose His Majestys is a pretty big venue.