aberdeen-music

The Fight (Fat Wreck), Stayover, The Upstarts, Your Own Disaster

kirkt

The Fight: (Fat Wreck), female fronted pop punk www.myspace.com/thefight

Stayover: Aberdeens most popular pop punkers. Like The Starting Line, New Found Glory etc www.stayover.net

The Upstarts: Top ska punk, like Against all Authority, Mu330 etc www.myspace.com/theeupstarts

Your Own Disaster: new pop punk/emo band

@ moshulu, windmill brae, aberdeen

Thursday 8th September 2005

7.30pm- 11pm, 5 door tax

over 14s welcome

Oh yeeeaah, cant wait for this one, hey kirk did dave get a hold of u? He was wantin sum flyerage to hand out.. Doesnt want me doin all the work, just spent the whole day printing and cutting stickers.. 2moro i do patches..

P.S..These will all be available 4 nxt to nothing at the gig so bring sum pennies!

Therl also b free cds and we should have our 1st batch of Upstarts tshirts by then!

Take it easy

Steve :D

Guest scott cs.
Oh yeeeaah' date=' cant wait for this one, hey kirk did dave get a hold of u? He was wantin sum flyerage to hand out.. Doesnt want me doin all the work, just spent the whole day printing and cutting stickers.. 2moro i do patches..

P.S..These will all be available 4 nxt to nothing at the gig so bring sum pennies!

Therl also b free cds and we should have our 1st batch of Upstarts tshirts by then!

Take it easy

Steve :D[/quote']

i'm not going to be able to make it to the gig, but would there be some way to get some stickers/patches/cd's some other way? i could send you money or something?

i'm not going to be able to make it to the gig' date=' but would there be some way to get some stickers/patches/cd's some other way? i could send you money or something?[/quote']

Hey Scott, we should have them at all our gigs from now on so if u can make Ska Sunday, i think thats our nxt gig after the fight..But if u cant wait im sure we could meet u in town or sumthin to save all the faffin with postage..?

You can take a look at the merch on our site, just updated it..

http://www.upstarts.t83.net

And if uve got access u can download the songs on the cd we're givin away at our purevolume page..

http://www.purevolume.com/upstarts

Just give us a shout,

Steve